Thursday, 18 September 2008

And the winner is....


The lovely Sherri from Sherri's Reading Jubilee has awarded me the Super Commenter Award so I thought it only fair to use the Top Commenter Widget to choose the lucky 7

Without further ado my top 7 commenters are:

  1. Alison at Vintage Amethyst
  2. Linda at Somewhere in Time
  3. Mother and daughter duo Twyla & Lindsey
  4. A new blogging friend the lovely Mel Mel
  5. Sarah our local Britgal in the USA
  6. Debbie at Debbies English Treasures
  7. and last but by no means least Tatting Chic
And my next award was given to me by those Two Crazy Crafters, Twyla & Lindsey







All that's left for me to do is select 5 more wonderful ladies and those are;

Mandy at The Vintage Kitten for that black bathroom alone!
Sarah at Gypsy Mermaid Life who is bravely dealing with the aftermaths of Hurricane Ike
Scrappy Jessi and her always happy always creative posts
The Graphics Fairy for sharing her images with us daily and helping to spark off some creativity
And my fantastic Oz swap partner Suzie Button

Phew that's a lot of love in the room.... these celebs make it seem much easier at the Oscars!

11 comments:

Scrappy Jessi said...

aaahhh thanks doll,
fun awards. yoiu deserve all of them and more.
your the best.
oxoxox,
jessi

Vintage Amethyst said...

*Congratulations* on your awards.
Aahhh thank you for thinking of me too.
Lots of love
Alison x

TattingChic said...

Thank you for the award, how sweet of you to include me. Now, I'm almost embarassed to comment!!! LOL! Somehow I scraped it together to have the courage to do so...somehow. ;)

Congrats on your many awards! You deserve them. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you so much, Victoria! Commenting is something that I enjoy doing. I like to let people know I appreciate what they're doing and for the time they take to post a blog. We appreciate this award. Twyla and Lindsey

Suzie Button said...

Thanks, Victoria! You're sweet! You made me smile today! Suzie

The Vintage Kitten said...

Hi Victoria, Congratulations on your award, you thoroughly deserve it. You are a great blog friend who always leaves such nice comments on my blog too. Thankyou for the mention and again for your support. Big smoochy kisses, Mandy X

Adeline Country Cottage said...

Great being back, thanks for dropping in and for your wonderful comments.

And congrates on your awards, I love dropping passed here, and I so love seeing your banner, I know it has been a long time between visits, I am sorry sweets, I'll try and make a bigger effort to pop in more often.

Hugs
Kirstie.

Linda said...

Hi Victoria...this is a cool award, I love it! Thank you for thinking of me.

Congrats to you on both your awards..you are most deserving. You have a great blog and it's always fun to visit...hugs, Linda

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Awww thanks Victoria, I am touched :-)

The Rose Room said...

Congratulations on your awards, it is like the Oscars isn't it! I am going to get Glitz next week, finished Glamour last night! Rachaelxo

Karen said...

Hi Victoria,
Thanks so much for the award! It was so kind of you to think of me. I have enjoyed looking at your blog, your figurine collection is sooo much fun!
Thanks again, and have a great week!
Karen (The Graphics Fairy)