Monday 7 July 2008

Bonjourno!


Ladies I'm back from my lovely trip to Italy


We were blessed with gorgeous weather and had some beautiful day trips into Venice and the surrounding islands of Murano & Burano around the lagoon


We stayed here, a beautiful camping site where my friend Kelly and her parents both have caravans surrounded by English, Italian and German travellers, most having been there for a number of years


Here are some photos from my trip...





Please check back tomorrow to see the beautiful things I brought whilst away and details of a GIVEAWAY!!!


It's good to be home!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! I adore Venice and am so green with envy.

Btw check the comments on your final post, I gave you an award!

Linda said...

Your trip pictures are just wonderful! What a beautiful place to visit...Hugs, Linda

{oc cottage} said...

WOW! What an amazing trip!

M ^..^

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh! I am sooo jealous! I would love to go to Venice! Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Twyla

Maija said...

Welcome home!! You photos are beautiful!! I never imagined camping!

Natasha Burns said...

how beautiful!!! I love Venice, i think you and I have stood on that same little bridge with the Bridge of Sighs in the background!

Priscilla said...

Aaahhh Italy, it looks beautiful. and makes me think of the ice cream advert,(do you remember it?) as I always thought it looked a lovely place to go, very romantic and scenic, I havnt been but hope to in the future, lovely photos......

Priscilla x