Monday 3 December 2007

It's starting to feel like CHRISTMAS!!!

I feel like a Christmas Fairy after the weekend and I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to having my own home to decorate!

Let me talk about some fun and festive things that have happened this weekend.


I started Saturday by helping a friend get her Christmas tree, here is stage 1 - lights complete.
The Gingerbread goodies are not only in the kitchen but in the bathroom too,
Christmas PJs are now ready to be worn (and yes I'm wearing them now!)Also I've got some photos of my New York shopping goodies;

Vintage baubles for $5 from a flea market,


Some items from the Simply Shabby Chic range in Target; a shower curtain,



and a gorgeous pillow
And from the Shabby Chic store (please see store blog here) some gifts I brought myself although this group is a Christmas gift for a friend,


How cute are these Starbucks decorations which were a surprise gift from my sister in law Sunday, another treat for the bottom draw.Sunday evening was spent decorating the tree round another friends house, here's the finished work,


After coming home and complaining to my mum that everyone's Christmas decorations just weren't Christmassy enough she has got all the boxes out and started her decorating attack. When she's finished her masterpiece (no one must interfere!) I will take some photos to share with you.

5 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

Love all the things you got at Shabby Chic...
Don't you love RA?
I adore everything by here...
Priscilla

closed account said...

love the xmas spirit, hope you enjoy t, also the gingerbread philosphy, hmmmny, have started my own shabbychic style painted furniture and wall murals business, have a peek soon will be updating all my photos, just have to transfer and take some more first, merry xmas, beeswax. uk

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks so much for the visit and I'm glad you like my redesign.

Lucy Bloom said...

Looks like you've been having decorating fun. Just came to say hello and have a nice weekend!
Lucy

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh my, I LOVE those pink Shiney Brite ornaments!! Great find ~ love the treasures xxoo, Dawn