Thankfully Karla over at Rose Cottage Lane has given me a reason to add a quick post by openly inviting us to tag ourselves and answer 3 questions about our “cultural lives”.
The questions are:
1. What am I reading at the moment?
2. What am I listening to at the moment?
3. What am I watching at the moment?
And my answers….
1. On my journey to and from work I am reading The Wags Diary, a very humorous fictional account of a footballer’s wife’s life. Very tongue in cheek and has made me “LOL” on a couple of occasions. Just what was wanted for grim early mornings on my commute. I also have a book I read at home in bed and this is Girl for all Seasons which I got for Christmas. Essentially a diary giving you information on specific dates/holidays/events throughout the year with suggested reading and watching. I’ve already had blog inspiration from a couple of topics! And I just wanted to mention a book I have just finished reading on Marie Antoinette which you can find here. This was a fantastic read and really interesting and insightful and I would recommend to anyone interested in our favourite French Queen!
2. I’m not actually listening to anything at the moment, I have an ipod but just don’t use it. Travel to work I read and at home I tend to switch the tv on rather than listen to music apart from at Christmas.
Please feel free to tag yourself and let me know if you do so I can come and see your responses!