Sunday 10 February 2008

What a lovely weekend!

Well Saturday I continued baking cookies & cakes...


These were for my sister-in-laws birthday party but I made some deliveries to friends that couldn't attend,


We had great fun bowling on her WII,


and came home with party bags :o)


what great fun the are!

Visits to thrift shops were fruitless although I did manage to pick up a copy of Gone With The Wind which I have been looking out for and will be off to bed shortly to watch Atonement and read the Valentine's issue of Martha Stewarts Living magazine.


Hope you've had a lovely weekend,

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Sounds like a fun weekend for you.
Alison

Natasha Burns said...

Yay how fun Victoria! Love the teddy cupcake, how delicious looking!

Lucy Bloom said...

Your cakes look good enough to eat:-)))
Lucy x

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Mmm, delicious treats - love the little teddy but it all looks yummy!!!!
Sandi x

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria,
What a fun weekend!...your cakes are scrummy and party bags are great fun.
I bought Atonement the other day and i'm hoping to watch it tonight.
Love Kristina x

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Yum!

I didn't realize Atonement was avaiable yet. I just saw it at the theater a couple weeks ago. I'm ready to rent it and see it again! What beautfiul scenery and I love that old English country home they live in! I want to watch it again just to stare at the fabrics.