Tuesday 30 September 2008

Thank you blog friends....

...for awarding me some more awards

The Super Commentator Award from the fabulous Mel Mel


Sherri & Sarah have passed on the I Love Your Blog award - what an honour!



Debbie at Debbies English Treasures has given me the Smile Award



THANK YOU THANK YOU LOVELY LADIES

Now I should pass these awards on but if I could have a note from home and ask to be excused from passing these on and say this is for all readers of blog would you think any less of me?!

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping has tagged me... here's all my "7s"

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

Set up my own business
Marry & have children
Buy my own home
Learn to play the piano
Travel more
Own a chihuahua (every year a picture of one is put on my christmas list... Santa's disappointed me every year so far but I have a feeling my parents are involved!)

Learn more

7 Things I do now:

BLOGGING (I had to say that didn't I!)
Spend time with family and friends
Organise & motivate my friends (they don't call me the bossy one for nothing!)
Crafting (when I have time!!)
Baking
List... List.... List....
Shopping... online, thrift stores, boot sales, you name it!

7 Things I can't do:

Play the piano
Sit back and relax enough
Craft as often as I would like
Spend enough time with my family and friends (grrrr 9 - 5 working!)

(I'm sure there are plenty of other things I can't do but I'm at a loss at the moment!)

7 Things that attract me to the Opposite Sex



Eyes
Nice Arms
Outgoing
Good with children
Spontanity
Ambitious


7 Things that I say most often

This That & the other (my friends assure me I say this often!)
Good/Bad Times
Not So Much
If you just write everything on a list... (my solution to all lifes problems!)
Remember positive thoughts... (I think someone is going to bash me over the head with a copy of the Secret soon!)

7 Celebrities that I admire:

Audrey Hepburn (true icon)
Katie Price/Jordan (love her or hate her she's an amazing business woman)
Anthea Turner for bouncing back


Sorry I'm being very lame with my responses and I'm at a loss to think of anyone else right now!

7 Favorite Foods:

Chicken Fajitas
Pizza
Jacket Potatoes with cheese
Chilli & Rice
New York Strip Steak
Sausage Sandwiches


(notice I didn't struggle with 7 foods that I like!!)

I should tag 7 people but if I could wave that note from home again and just ask any of you who fancy telling us a bit more about yourself to feel free

And the lovely Lea at All Things Shabby Chic has created this Blog Friends Poster to pass round to us lovely blog ladies

Phew that's a lot of love in the room......


8 comments:

Sherry said...

Shame on your Mom and Dad for interfering with Santa!! I hope you get your little doggy this year!

Have a great day!
Sherry

MelMel said...

Hello!
It's so hard to pick ppl to send awards on to as everyone is fab!

Its such a wet and cold day! boooooo
:>((
xxxxx

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It was great reading more about you. The blogging community is so full of love, great isn't it?! I sure hope you get your chihuahua this year. Twyla

MelMel said...

How fun it will be when you have your own home and we can say that to you!
I'm watching friends.....love Rachel's clothes and Mon's apartment!
We love our little home and love to have ppl round, my sis is coming over tomorrow for tea, with my niece Jessica....and then we have friends coming over at the weekend!
I'm enjoying my blog visit's to other ppl's homes,
xxxx

sharie said...

Well done for getting those awards. I always get confused on who to nominate.... too many to choose from!

Sea Dream Studio said...

Awww... hope you get that puppy soon!
Thanks for dropping by my blog!
Yours is adorable!
hugs~dale

Jessica Rodarte said...

So many deserved awards Victoria. :) I totally love your blog. I enjoyed getting to know you more...
Thank you for playing. :)

This Vintage Life... said...

It was nice to find out more about you. I don't like inflicting tags on other people either!
Deb x