Tuesday 27 November 2007

Home Sweet Home

As much as I love my holidays there's nothing better than returning home and I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed this evening.

I can tell you that I had a lovely time, spent lots of money on fabulous things and more importantly was able to visit Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic store and see her Vintage Prom Dress collection (see for yourself here).

I took many photos inside the store and will add them for you to browse at some stage this week. I also got to visit a flea market and brought some vintage christmas tree baubles which again I will photo and add for you in due course.

The gingerbread bubble bath is run and is calling me so I'll be off.

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and leaving a sweet comment. Now I need to spend some time getting caught up with you.

Lisa

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by. The vintage prom dresses are just delicious, how lovely that you saw them in reality. Come back again anytime, you are very welcome.
Sandi x