Saturday 29 March 2008

Am I the world's oldest cheerleader?!



Well tonight is the night of my High School Musical/Grease/American themed party and I have got myself a cheerleaders outfit to wear - with pom poms!




I took myself up the shops last night and popped in the Disney Store to see if they had any large childrens High School Musical t-shirts I could wear and sitting there was an adults cheerleading costume!

Of course I had to have it!


Also on my shopping trip it proved good to wait when I was able to pick up this wooden bunny in the sale for £2 from John Lewis.



I'd seen these bunnies a few weeks ago but didn't think I "needed" one but for £2 again... I had to have it!


Then I quickly popped into Selfridges to see what American magazines were available and picked up 2,




And the fun has already started today as a friend invited me round for a birthday lunch (even though it's not for another week yet!)



Notice the candle in a cherry bakewell? We were both laughing as it's a weight watchers one!


And she made me open my presents too...



Which I didn't object too.... I love the film Mrs Potter and how cute is this receipe file!




Well that's all from me today, I'm off to see what Google Reader has for me to read (seriously google reader has saved my life!) and then start my beauty routine for this evening!

4 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

omg! how cute are you going ot be! you must take pictures!!!
yummy gifts too!
have a great weekend.
oxooxx,
jessi

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh wow. Cheerleader - better post some photos of that. Have fun
Alison

Ally Jay said...

You are going to look so sweet. I think it's great to dress up and be part of the whole atmosphere. I haven't seen the film Miss Potter but everyone who has enjoyed it. Have fun

Cindy said...

Wonderful gifts! Love Miss Potter..such a dear movie. Have a great weekend.

c