Saturday 22 March 2008

I <3 TK Maxx


I think I've mentioned my love for America and by proxy my love for TK Maxx as they carry a lot of what I call American "stuff" and imagine how much I was jumping for joy when I found all these bunnies just sitting there waiting to come home with me today!
Even a faux chocolate one like those I've seen on blogs... it's an Easter miracle!!
And if that wasn't great my Easter Betsy from Sadie Lou Who arrived today!
I'm so pleased with my new Easter goodies!!
Happy Easter to you all!

9 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

Thanks SOOOO much for blogging about my Little Easter Betsy.
I'm glad you are enjoying her--
I Love your other Easter finds as well!
Love,
Sadie

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Love your bunnies.. especially the faux chocolate one.. less fattening!
Have a wonderful Easter.

Michelex

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh how sweet the Faux Chocolate Bunny is. Don't think we have them here in Australia - haven't seen one anyway.
Happy Easter
Alison

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Beautiful bunnies!!!!
Have a lovely Easter,
Sandi x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful collection... you must be so happy!
Have a lovely Easter!
Kristina XxX

Lucy Bloom said...

Hi Victoria, ooh what lovely bunnies, wish I'd made a trip out to TKMaxx after all!
Lucy x

Ally Jay said...

I love your bunnies and things. You did so much better than I did on my bunny hunt.

Country Cottage Chic said...

What super bunnies! I always forget about popping into TK Maxx - need to put it on my "to do" list!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

I am ohing and ahing at all your sweet bunnys!
I really really want a faux choclate bunny!
I have'nt seen any this year though!
Hopefully next Easter one will hop my way!

Have a great weekend,
Hugz, Dolly

P.S. thank you for the well wishes!