Friday 21 March 2008

Good Friday Gifts & Crafts


Well Good Friday carried on where I left off yesterday with some more crafting for birthdays I have over the weekend.
This bag is for my godmother and I'm really pleased how it turned out,
The second if for my best friend Kelly and her Barbie themed birthday gifts,
and some Barbie tags,
I love making these bags as they're so simple and within my crafting reaches at the moment!
I was also given some Easter gifts by mum.
This was what I was due to receive,
but thankfully mum's trip to Fortnum and Mason's earlier in the week meant my "basket" was loaded with more things, like this great book and macaroon candles,
...and even better are these painted eggs,
Can't wait to have a tree to decorate with these in the future, for now they're tucked away.

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love your gift bags.
What pretty painted eggs
Happy easter
Alison

Jessi Nagy said...

aaaccckkk!
Victoria, i must get my hands on some of those babrie tags!! are you selling? do you wanna do a swap???
let me know.
I LOVE BARBIE!!!
happy easter.
oxooxx,
jessi

Gill said...

You've been busy, I love the bags & tags....those Barbie tags will be well received I bet! Oh and those eggs are so cute, I haven't found anything like that in my local shops. Happy Easter!