Wednesday 26 March 2008

Yeah!!! Awards.....


The lovely Alison from Vintage Amethyst has awarded me the The One In A Million Friend Award... how honoured am I!!!
In true tradition I'd like to pass it onto these lovely ladies...
Priscilla at Sweet Remembrance & Flea Market Queen for her kindness during the mix up of a purchase I made from her
Jessi at Scrappy Jessi for requesting a tag swap with me... my first!
and both Lucy & Alison for always stopping by and paying me a visit!
No idea what's going on with blog again but it doesn't seem to like spacing today!

4 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

hey doll!
thanks for the award!!!
im just gathering supplies for your tags!
so fun!
have a great week
oxoxox,
jessi

Ally Jay said...

Good to see you getting an award. Well done

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh wow, thank you for the sweet award.
Alison

Flea Market Queen said...

Why thank you Victoria...
For being such a sweetie about my mix-up!
Congrats to you on the award too...
Priscilla