Wednesday 7 May 2008

My First Swap


Ladies I’ve taken the plunge and signed up for my first swap!!!

It is being hosted by Shannon of Paint Mine Pink and sounds like great fun!

We are to swap 2 parasol items, handmade or store brought and 3 paper items…. wallpaper, wrapping paper… ANYTHING!

I’ve had some great ideas already so I’m just waiting to see who my swap partner will be!

Sound like fun? Shannon is taking sign ups until 9th May so there’s still time to put your name down! Visit her here!


6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Shannons swap sounds like fun
Alison

Jessi Nagy said...

whoooa!
yeah she has taken the plunge into the swap pool.
YEAH.
you are going to be hooked.
oxoxo,
jessi

Lucy Bloom said...

Hi Victoria, well done on entering your first swap, I'm often tempted but haven't plucked up the courage yet!
Hope you're having a good week,
Lucy x

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Yeah! I wanted those. If you saw my room pics....I have a shrine to Audrey LOL
I entered the swap too, how fun!
Here is my email if you need more info. pawshpoodle@yahoo.com
Thanks for having the great give-away :0)

Priscilla said...

Congrats on your first swap! I also had my first swap at easter. It is fun! You will want to take part in many more........
Have fun

Priscilla x

Anonymous said...

So nice!!
Mama from France from http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap world gift community, penpals and friends all over the world