Monday 26 May 2008

A Wet Weekend


Bank Holiday has been a bit of a wash out this weekend so I was only able to get to one boot sale on Saturday.



Unfortunately I was running late and a lot of the sellers were packing up so I only managed to pick up a cute lamb planter which I forgot to photo for you.



I did manage to visit a small antique fair after the boot sale and pick up a few things which I did photograph...



like these cute Babycham beer mats




and buttons and postcards




Saturday evening I went to see the new Indiana Jones film




I quite enjoyed it and found it funnier than I expected!


Then Sunday I went to see Sally Morgan on her tour and was lucky enough to meet her after the show




Sally is most famous for being Princess Diana's psychic for a number of years


Before I go visit Faith over at Faith's Vintage Vanity... she's new to blogging and having a giveaway for us all... leave your comment on this post.


No comments: