Monday 2 June 2008

I've Been TAGGED!!!


I've been tagged by Bek at Beks Shabby Dreams & Kirstie at Adeline Country Cottage to answer the following questions




Here goes...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?



10 years ago I was 19 and working in my first “proper” job at Clinton Cards head office. It was a fantastic job and I had a great boss who was a real mentor. As I worked for the giftware buyer there were a lot of freebies!!








I’d save them up until Christmas when I would buy a huge giftbag for each of my 4 cousins and divide the presents up for them. They would be allowed to pick something from the bag throughout the day every half hour… they loved the pile of free stuff more than all the expensive presents under the tree!

2. Five things on my to do list?



Like Bek I have my parasol and paper swap to finish off!



I’m hosting a Baby Shower for my friend next Saturday so need to start putting my plans into action… make a diaper/nappy cake…. Plan menus…. etc!



I have a pile of magazines to be sorted through and organize



Some paperwork needs my attention



Does going through blogs count?!!

3. Snacks I enjoy?



I LOVE chips and dips and could snack all day…








unfortunately at the moment I’m on weightwatchers








so most of my snacks are from there – thankfully they have a good selection!

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire?



Buy a home for my family in Florida








Spend a long length of time in New York








Learn to play the piano
















5. Places I have lived?




I have lived in my hometown all my life!








You can hear more about it on 21st June at Miss Laurence's party!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with Epping Victoria, nice list :-)

Rosemary said...

Love your list Victoria.
Yes I love English tea. I get it at a little English tea shop. I get PG decaf for night, and regular for day.
Nice to meet you.
Rosemary

Unknown said...

ROFLOL...YES!!! GOING THROUGH blogs counts ;)

Sarah said...

I'm from Texas so I could eat chips and hot sauce ALL DAY LONG!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/