Saturday 7 June 2008

A Success

I am pleased to report the Baby Shower was a success and it was such a pleasure to throw



Here's my friend Kelly & I on Friday night getting things organised




We were really pleased with how we put together the presents in this hamper



(hamper £2 from a boot sale!)


I also had a go at making a nappy (diaper) cake




Not bad for a first try!


I was really pleased with how my cupcakes & cookies turned out




It was the first time they looked just how I wanted them too!


A friends mother in law is a florist so we have some floral arrangements made



(sorry I forgot to turn the picture round before loading)


Beautiful smelling Baby Powder candle




Nikki opening her presents




As well as things for the baby we put together an overnight bag for her visit to the hospital and some nice candles and toiletries



(dad got presents too, a babygro/onesie saying "Dishy like my Daddy")


And here we are playing a Baby themed quiz a friend put together for us




And my friends daughter Rianna arrived later in the day and decided to have a picnic with some of my dolls in the garden, she's such a cutie




Well i'm shattered after a busy couple of days, the house has been tidied, the washing up has been done and my mum (she put so much effort in to help me today) is asleep in the chair waiting for my dad to arrive home from holiday


I'm off to check out some blogs and then it's off to bed for me too


9 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the cupcakes , cookies and the candle! I love having "parties" My lily turns 5 this wednesday and I made her the cutest invites! Come see!

Charmingdesigns said...

I enjoyed your blog! Laurie

rose said...

love the nappy cake you made and the cupcakes look wonderful oh and that yankee candle baby powder is just devine,looks alot of fun

Anonymous said...

The Baby shower looks like it was fun!!! Loving the cupcakes and cookies they are so cute!! welldone!!!
Have a great week!!! chat soon!
mandii

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Looks like you had a great time! Such a wonderful Baby Shower.

Karen at Ciderantiques

Bek said...

You did a great job with the baby shower. That baby powder candle sounds yummy. I love your cakes and cookies wow.

Bek

Linda said...

What a nice baby shower...cute, cute ideas and I liked the gifts for the mommie and daddy too.

Yummy cupcakes and loved the baby bottle cookies.

Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Wow Victoria it looks like you did a wonderful job and love the nappy cake!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a great pleasure to read !