Monday 16 June 2008

Parasol & Paper Swap

I had been admiring swaps in blogland for a while now and when I saw Shannon hosting the Parasol & Paper swap I decide to take the plunge and join in!




My partner was the lovely Bek of Beks Shabby Dreams & her daughter Mikayla,


Here's Mikayla with the swap goodies




Parasol "paper" tags I made them




And a cute pony and perfume bottle I found




I was so pleased they enjoyed them and can't wait to receive my package!


I had such fun on this swap and am fast approaching my 100th post and have a little swap idea of my own!


At the moment things are quite busy socially and I'm off on holiday next weekend so think I might have to post about that end of July but I'll see how I get on.


I still have LOADS of posts to get through on google reader so I'm off to do that now!


7 comments:

Bek said...

That is fine if you use the pic's can I use yours when mine come as the photos I took did not work as the camera bat's were going flat.

Your package should get there any day now.

Bek

Unknown said...

Your swap looks like it was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Victoria - I LOVE YOU! I fixed the problem with my font size thanks to YOU! :)

Joy

Lucy Bloom said...

Hi Victoria, what a lovely swap package you sent, the tags are so sweet. Love all those goodies in your previous post, I'm going to check out that site!
Have a lovely holiday,
Lucy x

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your first swap!! Ive yet to join one maybe I should after seeing how much you enjoyed it!
mandii

Ally Jay said...

You put a lot of thought and effort into the swap. Everything looks lovely.

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Victoria, gorgeous cuties you sent there, loving the My Little Pony! How sweet it has umbrellas on it!